Stedfast is proud to introduce the most innovative moisture barrier available to the Fire Service worldwide. Stedair® Gold e is a premium moisture barrier that provides outstanding protection and enhanced durability to Firefighters. This innovative product has been developed to combine the best technologies available in order to provide increased protection and outstanding longevity to Firefighters.
Combining these technologies allows us to provide higher moisture barrier durability along with increased thermal stability which translates into better protection for the firefighter.
Stedair® Gold e meets and exceeds the requirements of EN 469 Level 2 and is additionally compliant to NFPA 1971 – 2018 edition
and AS 4967.
- Unmatched breathability (RET)
- Great durability
- Increased heat protection
- Superior flame resistance
- Improved bursting strength
- Lightweight comfort
STEDAIR® Golde Product Benefits:
- Exhibits passing results after 10 wash/dry cycles at 140° F
- Remains waterproof to a minimum of 1 PSI after exposure to -4°F
- Attains a hydrostatic resistance of no less than 150 pounds per square inch
STEDAIR® Golde Chemical Protection:
STEDAIR® Gold provides superior protection against blood borne pathogens, toxic industrial chemicals (TICs), toxic industrial matter (TIMs) and other harmful chemicals:
- Blood-borne pathogens
- Battery Acid
- Hydraulic Fluid
- Gasoline-Fuel C
- Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF)
- Chlorinated Water