CHEMICAL & FLAME RESISTANT PROTECTION
Stedair® waterproof, breathable barriers are designed with new levels of technology improving protection and comfort. The bi-component technology of the Stedair® film has the distinctive ability to allow high rates of moisture vapour transmission (breathability), while offering excellent hydrostatic resistance (waterproofness).
Stedfast offers high performance chemical protective barriers in breathable materials. These barriers provide protection against long list of Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TICs) and generic solvents. Our protective materials are also abrasion, flame, and heat resistant.
STEDAIR® Chemical Protective Barriers are chemical proof, breathable barriers that maximize protection without comprising comfort. These flame and heat resistant barriers are also resistant to Arc and flash fire hazards in the most lightweight construction in the industry.
- Certified NFPA 2112
- Chemical protection NFPA 1992 - ASTM F903
- Flame Resistant ASTM F2733
- Flash fire protection ASTM F1930
- Waterproof and breathable
- Chemical Transportation
- Battery and Electronic Manufacturers
- Explosives and Inorganic Chemical Manufacturers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Cement, Lime and Coal processing plants
- Pharmaceutical and Fertilizer Manufacturers
- Refineries and Utility Plants
Stedfast can supply technical performance results customized to any of the end use applications.