STEDAIR® 3000: Using a combination of microporous and monolithic film technologies, STEDAIR® 3000 meets and exceeds all requirements of NFPA 1971 (2013 edition) and provides incredible Total heat loss (THL) and thermal protective performance (TPP).
Designed with a Teflon moisture barrier and laminated with the DuPont™ Nomex® E89™ substrate , the STEDAIR® 3000 helps firefighters stay cooler and more comfortable while providing extra protection against water penetration, heat, and other harmful entities.
STEDAIR® 3000 Product Benefits:
- Exhibits passing results after 10 wash/dry cycles at 140° F
- Remains waterproof to a minimum of 1 PSI after exposure to -4°F
- Attains a hydrostatic resistance of no less than 150 pounds per square inch
- The best combined THL and TPP in the industry
STEDAIR® 3000 Chemical Protection:
STEDAIR® 3000 provides superior protection against blood borne pathogens, toxic industrial chemicals (TICs), toxic industrial matter (TIMs) and other harmful chemicals:
- Blood-borne pathogens
- Battery Acid
- Hydraulic Fluid
- Gasoline-Fuel C
- Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF)
- Chlorinated Water